MORE THAN A WISH …
… MORE THAN ANYTHING
A need to start a family and have children is the most natural wish of every adult.
GYN-FIV a.s., Centre for Gynaecology, Urology and Assisted Reproduction was founded in 2004 and throughout its lifetime, it has become the leader in infertility treatment in Slovakia and Central Europe.
We have expanded to a workplace in Nitra and a workplace in Žilina, making us one of the largest assisted reproduction clinics in Central Europe.
Our team of doctors, nurses, andrologists, embryologists and coordinators is here for you, infertile couples, to provide you with complex care within your treatment.
We always look for the best solution for our patients, as we consider an individual approach to the patient to be one of essential assumptions for successful treatment.
WE ARE YOUR RELIABLE PARTNER
In 2018 we performed
2790 cycles of
We can help
9 out of 10 couples.
WE GUARANTEE EXPERTISE AND QUALITY
A team of our specialists is a guarantee of quality, expertise and professionalism. We invest in constantly developing technologies, and thus our advanced facility has state-of-the-art equipment available in andrological and embryological laboratories. Our staff continually extend their professional knowledge with the aim to provide our patients with the best possible quality and effective assistance.
Peter Harbulák, M.D., PhD.,
GYN-FIV head physician and professional guarantor
GYN-FIV a.s., Centre for Gynaecology, Urology and Assisted Reproduction offers a wide range of medical services under one roof:
- Complex diagnostics to identify the causes of FEMALE INFERTILITY (sterility) including hormonal examinations, erudite ultrasound and endoscopic examinations (laparoscopy and hysteroscopy)
- Ultrasound examination (3D and 4D)
- Diagnosis and treatment of urological diseases and MALE INFERTILITY including surgical sperm collection (MESA/TESE)
- Extensive OUTPATIENT OPERATIONS
- Complex infertility treatment from hormonal to highly specialized ASSISTED REPRODUCTION TREATMENT – In vitro fertilization (IVF) and embryotransfer (ET), including micromanipulation techniques – Intraplasmatic sperm injection (ICSI), genetic preimplantation diagnostics (PGD)
- DONATION PROGRAMME (oocytes, sperm, embryos)
- SOCIAL FREEZING – the precautionary freezing of unfertilised eggs with or without medical reason
- GENETIC COUNSELING
- we cooperate with REPRODUCTIVE IMMUNOLOGY CENTERS